PMadvice Service Terms & Conditions
NOTE: By paying a deposit or full amount for a PMadvice course you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, please read them carefully before accepting.
These Terms and Conditions of Business apply to the provision of the 'PMadvice Training Service', here after called the 'Service', the Service is provided by Moko Consultancy Ltd, hereafter called the ‘Company’, any party accepting these Terms and Conditions is hereafter called the ‘Client’.
- When a Client places an order with the Company for the Service, unless the Company notifies the Client that the Company dose not accept your order, a legally binding contract will be formed between you and the Company for the provision of the Service.
- The Company undertakes to carry out the following work in the provision of the Service
- To provide training, delivered by Internet Based Online or Face to Face classroom style communication.
- Licences for Online training are valid for one month, each monthly extension to the licence is an addition charge of £10.00.
- Provide an enrolment pack (PMadvice Book, Internet Based Training Manual)
- Unless agreed otherwise, all our charges are exclusive of any applicable value added or other tax.
- We warrant to you that the Service will be provided with reasonable skill and care by PMadvice staff who are professional and competent.
- Our liability to you under this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Service.
- We shall keep all information about you in strict confidence and shall not pass your details to any third party.
- No waiver or any amendment to these terms shall be effective until 30 days has passed from date of publication on the website.
- A person who is not a party to these terms may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any dispute arises out of these terms we will both attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Data Protection Act, by completing any of our online forms or accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Moko Consultancy Ltd to process your course registration and/or book purchase. Your information will not be used for marketing or passed to any other party.
If you have any queries over the terms of this agreement, please contact PMAdvice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMAdvice Coaching Services are provided by Moko Consultancy Ltd, United Kingdom. For order processing or any other inquiries, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 1525 288 400. Our help desk is open during normal working hours 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, UK GMT, excluding bank holidays. Please allow 24 hours for a response.